Strategy, acquisition, management and disposal: your asset management is in expert hands
Develop, expand, diversify, rationalise, maximise value and rebalance your real estate portfolio.
Our services and expertise:
WG Associates delivers a full range of advisory and executory services to financial institutions and corporate clients, including:
- Investment strategy – advising institutional clients on volume of investment, asset class (e.g. logistics, retail, offices, infrastructures), financial structuring and managing risk exposure.
- Portfolio diversification – balancing asset classes, geographical coverage, and long/short term growth.
- Analysis of short/long term market opportunities and risks – including advising UK, European and international institutions and companies on the wide-ranging implications of UK’s withdrawal from the European Union (known as Brexit).
- Sourcing investment property – using market expertise to identify undervalued property with potential to deliver improved return on capital.
- Construct and implement asset management business plans – full business plan for every proposed real estate asset, including evaluation of market value, income generation, and risk assessment; recommended capital expenditure to improve value, income, occupancy rate; financial restructuring; and exit strategy.
- Executing transactions – purchase and disposal of assets, with full due diligence, including assessment of risks associated with property, vendor/purchaser, market conditions, geography, regulatory environment.
- Engineer local property ownership structure and deal with Directorships in local SPVs.
- Implement income generating initiatives – ongoing audit of each property in the portfolio, including investing in improvement to ensure sustainable growth of income and long-term income security.
- Recruitment of partners – relying on our network of partners to provide services such as financing, development, management, mortgaging, leasing, insurance, marketing and conveyancing of property.
- Identify optimum timing for asset disposal – depending on market conditions and demand from potential purchasers.